Bhakti or Faith

One way of being in peace is God Consciousness, which is nothing but accepting that God created the whole universe including me and whatever I am doing is serving him. So keep him in mind whatever we do, give our best and accept the outcome as it is. God consciousness is the starting point of Bhakti Yoga and one of the most powerful way of achieving success and at the same time be happy and peaceful in life.



Once accepting #bhakti or #Faith on the creator of the universe #God, life becomes easy. No more conflict within,a total surrender to the supreme. I can surrender as child to parent (Sri Ramahrishna to goddess kali), as lover to beloved (Radha to Krishna) ,as servant to master (Hanuman to Ram) , student to teacher (Vivekananda to Sri Ramakrishna), whichever suites me. It's an intimate relation between me and god.

At this stage, it is clearly understood that the whole universe, the magnificent one, created by a supreme power and I am one integral part of that power. I have a very close relationship with that power, which I can feel within, specially during #meditation. I can feel the interconnection between all creation of the whole universe. So all my actions will now be directed towards its well being. I can do no harm to Mother Earth neither can I intend to inflict any harm to fellow human being or any living being. 



All my actions are peaceful, I am peaceful, no tension or worry of past or future, only blissful present. When challenges come in life, I can accept it as integral part of life, like darkness after sunset, only waiting for sunrise again.

Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸ‘"God is an infinite circle whose circumference is nowhere, but whose centre is everywhere. He works through all eyes, walks on all feet, breathes through all bodies, lives in all life, speaks through every mouth, and thinks through every brain."πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment